SPX to Report Third Quarter 2021 Financial Results on November 3rd
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CHARLOTTE, N.C., Oct. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SPX Corporation (NYSE: SPXC) announced today that it will release its third quarter 2021 financial results after market close on Wednesday, November 3, 2021.
SPX Corporation President and Chief Executive Officer Gene Lowe and SPX Corporation Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer Jamie Harris will discuss the company’s third quarter results during a conference call at 4:45 p.m. Eastern time. Those interested in participating in the conference call should dial in five minutes prior to the start of the call. The call will be simultaneously webcast via the company’s website at www.spx.com and the slide presentation will be available in the Investor Relations section of the site.
Conference callDial in: 877-341-7727From outside the United States: +1 262-558-6098Participant code: 4589941
A replay of the call will be available by telephone through Wednesday, November 10, 2021.
To listen to a replay of the callDial in: 855-859-2056From outside the United States: +1 404-537-3406Participant code: 4589941
About SPX Corporation: SPX Corporation is a supplier of highly engineered products and technologies, holding leadership positions in the HVAC and detection and measurement markets. Based in Charlotte, North Carolina, SPX Corporation has more than 4,000 employees in 15 countries. SPX Corporation is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “SPXC.” For more information, please visit www.spx.com.
Investor and Media Contacts:Paul Clegg, Vice President, Investor Relations and CommunicationsPhone: 980-474-3806E-mail: email@example.com
Nick Illuminati, Manager, Investor RelationsPhone: 980-474-3806E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: SPX Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HNST, SAM, SAVA, WDH SHAREHOLDERS - ALERT BY FORMER LOUISIANA ATTORNEY GENERAL: Class Action lawsuits filed on behalf of Investors, Lead Plaintiff Deadlines Set
- Stars of Science Announces Season 13 Finalists
- WeownomyPay: Turning WEOWNS Into a Mass Currency of Kindness
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!