SIA D Screens is announced as a winner of the lease tender in Riga
- Dow ends at record high, Nasdaq falls as tech slides
- Trump's Facebook (FB) Ban Upheld, Oversight Board Asks Company to Come Up With a 'Proportionate Response' Going Forward
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Peloton (PTON) Plunges After Recalling All Treadmills, Analyst Says Will Negatively Impact Broader Tread Rollout
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Gains After Topping Q1 Consensus as 5G Story Accelerates, 'More to Come' Says Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SIA D Screens, 100% subsidiary of AS Ekspress Grupp, is announced as a winner of the second auction of lease rights for the real estate owned by Riga's municipality. The lease consists 91 advertising spaces owned by Riga’s municipality.
The rent for 91 parts of real estate per year will amount to 173,960 euros. SIA D Screens will be offered to enter into an agreement as per tender documents and procedures.
D Screens continues to develop its digital outdoor screen network in Riga. The win of this tender will allow the company to increase the network above 100 objects, as well to participate in the market with large and small screen networks that cover all main highroads in Riga.
SIA D Screens is a fast-growing outdoor media company that builds and operates well-positioned digital outdoor screens in several locations across Latvia.
CFO of the Group
AS Ekspress Grupp
Telephone: +372 669 8381
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
AS Ekspress Grupp is the leading media group in the Baltic States whose key activities include web media content production, publishing of newspapers and magazines and provision of printing services in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Ekspress Grupp that launched its operations in 1989 employs almost 1600 people, owns leading web media portals in the Baltic States and publishes the most popular daily and weekly newspapers as well as the majority of the most popular magazines in Estonia.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Administrator Isabella Casillas Guzman Announces Initial Results of Restaurant Revitalization Fund
- Lincoln Gold Announces Non-Brokered Private Placement of up to $225,000
- Timbercreek Financial announces Voting Results from Annual Meeting of Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!