Rogers Sugar Inc.: Conference Call – 2nd Quarter 2021 Results
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation jitters spark broad sell-off
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar holds near 10-week low ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, April 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rogers Sugar Inc. (RSI) will be holding a conference call to discuss their 2021 second quarter results on Thursday, May 6, 2021 at 8h00 (Eastern Time).
The conference call will be chaired by Mr. John Holliday, Chief Executive Officer and Mr. Jean-Sébastien Couillard, Chief Financial Officer.
If you wish to participate, please dial 1-877-223-4471. A recording of the conference call will be accessible shortly after the conference, by dialing 1-800-585-8367, access code 3194049#. This recording will be available until May 13, 2021.
For further information
Jean-Sébastien CouillardVice President of Finance, Chief Financial Officer and Corporate SecretaryTel.: (514) 940-4350www.lanticrogers.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- VR announces $1m non-brokered private placement to solidify plans follow-up drilling in September at its Hecla-Kilmer copper-gold property in Ontario
- Kayne Anderson Energy Infrastructure Fund Announces Completion of Private Placement of $70 Million of Senior Notes
- Waterfront Shipping takes leadership role in demonstrating simplicity of methanol bunkering to marine industry
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!