Rogers Communications Declares 50 Cents per Share Quarterly Dividend
- Tech mega-caps knock 1% off Nasdaq; banks lift Dow
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Brent oil nears $80 a barrel on tight supply
- Some Apple (AAPL) and Tesla (TSLA) Suppliers Suspend Production in China For a Few Days
October 1, 2021 payment date following September 9, 2021 record date
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
TORONTO, July 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rogers Communications Inc. (“Rogers”) announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly dividend totaling 50 cents per share on each of its outstanding Class B Non-Voting shares and Class A Voting shares.
The declared quarterly dividend will be paid on October 1, 2021 to shareholders of record on September 9, 2021. Such quarterly dividends are only payable as and when declared by Rogers’ Board and there is no entitlement to any dividend prior thereto.
Rogers is a proud Canadian company dedicated to making more possible for Canadians each and every day. Our founder, Ted Rogers, purchased his first radio station, CHFI, in 1960. We have grown to become a leading technology and media company that strives to provide the very best in wireless, residential, sports, and media to Canadians and Canadian businesses. Our shares are publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: RCI.A and RCI.B) and on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: RCI). If you want to find out more about us, visit about.rogers.com.
For further information:
Investor Relations, 1-(844)-801-4792, firstname.lastname@example.org
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Quad M Solutions Inc .'s Subsidiary NuAxess Inc. enters into a sales, marketing and reinsurance agreement with Mammoth Life and Reinsurance LLC.
- Pax8’s Jordan Saylor Recognized as One of CRN’s 100 People You Don’t Know But Should for 2021
- For the 6th Time, Christmas Central Appears on the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing Companies in the U.S.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!