Rexel: Statement relating to the total number of shares and voting rights
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Rexel: Statement relating to the total number of shares and voting rights pursuant to Article L.233-8 II of the French Commercial Code and Article 223-16 of the General Rules of the French Autorité des marchés financiers
|Date||Number of shares||Number of voting rights|
|2021-01-31||304,425,106||Theoretical number of voting rights(1): 304,425,106|
|Exercisable number of voting rights(2): 303,260,590|
|(1) Number of voting rights including treasury shares deprived from voting rights.|
(2) Number of voting rights excluding treasury shares deprived from voting rights.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vincerx Pharma Presents Preclinical Data on VIP236, its Lead Small Molecule Drug Conjugate, at the American Association for Cancer Research Annual Meeting 2021
- Kymera Therapeutics Presents Late-Breaking Preclinical Data Highlighting Superiority of Dual-Targeting Activity of IRAKIMiD Degrader KT-413 at AACR Annual Meeting 2021
- Harpoon Therapeutics Announces Data from Poster Presentations at the AACR Annual Meeting 2021