Results of additional issuance - RIKB 23 0515 - RIKS 33 0321
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open higher; Amex, Honeywell weigh on Dow
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
As stated in paragraph 6 in General Terms of Auction for Treasury bonds, the Government Debt Management offered the equivalent of 10% of the nominal value sold in the auction 19. March, at the price of accepted bids.
|Series||RIKB 23 0515||RIKS 33 0321|
|Additional issuance (nominal)||37,000,000||124,100,000|
|Total outstanding (nominal)||64,914,000,000||67,363,919,842|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Santhera to Announce 2020 Results on April 29, 2021
- Food Lion Leader Receives National Recognition
- US Ecology Announces Schedule for its First Quarter 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call