Result of the auction of treasury bills on 10 March 2021
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Bids, sales, stop-rates and prices are presented in the table below:
|ISIN||Bid Mill. kr. (nominal)||Sale||Stop-rate (per cent)||Pro-rata||Price|
|98 18189 DKT 01/06/21 II||1,460||960||-0.520||100 %||100.1171|
|98 18262 DKT 01/09/21 III||820||560||-0.520||100 %||100.2505|
|98 18346 DKT 01/12/21 IV||700||500||-0.520||100 %||100.3828|
|98 18429 DKT 01/03/22 I||1,300||100||-0.520||100 %||100.5140|
The sale will settle 12 March 2021.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Philips produces one hundred millionth blade for its OneBlade, the product that disrupted the grooming market
- Cunard Announces 2022 Event Voyages
- Synendos Therapeutics Expands Series A to CHF 24 million with new investment