Result of Meeting
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Downing THREE VCT plc
Results of General Meeting
30 March 2021
At a General Meeting of the Company, held earlier today, all resolutions as set out in the notice of General Meeting of the Company dated 26 February 2021 (the “Resolutions”) were passed with the requisite majority.
Details of the proxy votes in respect of the Resolutions received at 11.05 am on 26 March 2021 are set out below:
|Resolution No.||No. of||No. of||No. of||No. of||No. of|
|% of votes||% of votes||% of votes||% of votes||% of votes|
A copy of the Resolutions will be submitted to the National Storage Mechanism and will shortly be available for viewing online at the following website:
Further to the passing of the Resolutions, the cancellation of the listing of the Company’s F Shares, H Shares and J Shares on the Official List will take effect from 8.00 a.m. on 31 March 2021.
For further information please contact:
020 7416 7780
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- VectivBio Announces Closing of $146.6 Million Initial Public Offering
- Next Wave Impact Announces Semi-Finalists for 2021 Founders of Color Showcase
- Washington Federal Announces Quarterly Earnings Per Share Of $0.56