Reputation Reveals Speakers for Transform‘21
- Wall Street rallies, snaps longest weekly losing streak in decades
- 'Always Bet on Michael': Dell (DELL) Stock Soars After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Say Results are Impressive
- Credit Suisse Says Tesla (TSLA) Stock Offers an Attractive Entry Point, Sees Nearly 60% Upside From Here
- Citi Downgrades US Equities to Neutral on Recession Risk
- Elon Musk Says Recession Could Last 12 to 18 Months, But 'Actually a Good Thing'
Top Thought Leaders Share Best Practices and Trends Impacting the Marketing and Customer Experience Teams in Today’s Feedback Economy
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., May 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reputation, the global leader in reputation experience management (RXM), today announced the speakers for Transform‘21, the premier annual event for digital marketing practitioners interested in learning more about reputation experience management (RXM) and customer experience (CX) strategies and best practices. This year’s North American event will be virtual and take place on Tuesday, May 25.
Who: Reputation executives, senior representatives from Forrester, Google and other leading marketing and CX practitioners (full list of speakers below)
When: Tuesday, May 25, 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. PDT
Where: Transform‘21 Website
Event Details: Transform‘21 is ideal for business leaders tasked with driving revenue growth, enhancing digital brand presence and delivering exceptional customer experience. Attendees will learn how to champion and execute game-changing customer experience and reputation experience management initiatives within their organization while shaping the future of digital marketing as a whole.
Free of charge, the Transform‘21 virtual conference will feature three hours of content, including live Q&A with speakers from Forrester, Google and other marketing and CX leaders.
- “Opening and Future Vision”Joe Fuca, CEO, ReputationPranav Desai, Senior Vice President of Product Management, Reputation
- “Messaging: Why It’s Important and How It’s Changing the Customer Experience”Bart Jeniches, Director, Business Communications, GoogleAdam Dorfman, Director of Product Management, Reputation
- “Why Harnessing Unstructured Data Is the Next Frontier for Customer Experience Programs”Faith Adams, Senior Analyst, ForresterRebecca Biestman, CMO, Reputation
- “Data in the Wild: The Next Generation of Feedback”Doug Zarkin, CMO, Pearle VisionJoe Fuca, CEO, Reputation
- “How We Got Here: Journey of an Industry Leader”Jason Grier, EVP and Chief Customer Officer, ReputationAmy Strawbridge, Field Loyalty Training Manager, SubaruNolan Perry, Head of Reputation & Engagement, Sutter HealthBraxton Bodenhamer, Digital Reputation Manager, Cortland
- “Marketing? CX? How Can I Do Both?”Moderator: David Mingle, VP Customer Experience, ReputationPanelists: Brad Ross, Global Customer Experience, General Motors; Megan Merrick, Associate Director, Innovation and Brand Experience, Freshly; Amanda Henson, Director of Online Reputation Management, Kindred Healthcare
- “Reputation’s Latest Product Innovations”Moderator: Sion Owen, Senior Product Marketing Manager, ReputationPanelists: Anna Davis, Global Marketing Associate, Stryker; Melissa Stiles, VP of Marketing & Sales, Storage Asset Management
- “How Can I Do More with the Reputation Platform?”Moderator: Sion Owen, Senior Product Marketing Manager, ReputationPanelists: Kelley Shannon, Senior Vice President, Marketing and Customer Engagement, Bozzuto; Chad Jernberg, Vice President of Customer Experience, Holman Automotive
- “Tying Reputation Metrics to ROI”Brad Null, VP of Data Science, ReputationMary Cate Spires, Marketing, The Arbor Company
“Reputation experience management is perhaps the most important initiative for organizations today, as their ability to engage with their customers at every stage of the customer journey and quickly address issues upfront ensures a healthy reputation for years to come,” said Joe Fuca, CEO, Reputation. “We are excited to bring together some of our industry’s most forward-thinking thought leaders to discuss best practices in RXM so others can evolve and improve their own CX programs.”
Complete details on the event can be found at Transform‘21.
About ReputationReputation (formerly Reputation.com), creator of the Reputation Experience Management category, is changing the way companies gather and act on customer feedback to drive decision making and enhance Customer Experience (CX) programs. Reputation’s interaction-to-action platform translates vast amounts of solicited and unsolicited feedback data into prescriptive insights that companies use to learn from and grow. Thousands of global organizations rely on the patented algorithms behind Reputation Score X™ to provide a reliable index of brand performance in order to make targeted business improvements. Backed by Bessemer Ventures and Kleiner Perkins, and trusted by over 250 integration partners, including Google, Facebook, Salesforce, J.D. Power, Amazon and Web.com, Reputation turns feedback into the fuel to grow businesses around the world. Visit reputation.com to learn more.
Media Contacts:Colette McLaughlin Reputation[email protected]
Brigit ValenciaBOCA Communications360.597.4516[email protected]
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Blender Bites Announces Reorder of Award-Winning Smoothie Innovation by Canada’s Eastern Region of the World’s Largest Club Store Chain
- 630 Steelworkers Are on Strike At Glencore’s Raglan Mine
- Making Money With Penny Stocks During a Recession, 3 Tips
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!