Reporting of trading in Tryg shares by Elias Bakk
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation jitters spark broad sell-off
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar holds near 10-week low ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Board member Elias Bakk has purchased 127 Tryg shares at DKK 149.75 for a total amount of DKK 19,018.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FirstService Appoints Steve Grimshaw to its Board of Directors
- Assure Holdings Sets First Quarter 2021 Conference Call for Friday, May 14, 2021, at 12:00 p.m. ET
- Targa Resources Corp. to Participate in Investor Conferences
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!