Registration Now Open for Expanding eConsent: Advance Care Planning in the 21st Century
- Stocks slip off record highs ahead of earnings, U.S. data
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
A free, one-day virtual conference for health IT professionalsAnn Arbor, Mich., Feb. 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
Join the Interoperability Institute, Object Management Group®, BPM+ Health, Point-of Care Partners and expert presenters during the Expanding eConsent: Advance Care Planning in the 21st Century conference. This one-day event will explore the viability of eConsent approaches and solutions to address the challenges of Advanced Care Planning, and to determine an approach for an industry action plan to take on these concerns.
Featured presenters include:
- Aneesh Chopra, President, CareJourney
- Lenel James, Business Lead - Health Information Exchange & Innovation, Blue Cross Blue Shield Association
- Tricia Lee Rolle, Pharm D, MS, PhD, Senior Advisor to the Department of Health and Human Services Office of the National Coordinator for Health IT (ONC)
- Shane McNamee, MD, Chief Medical Information Officer, Perspecta
- Michelle Schreiber, MD, Director, Quality Measurement & Value Based Incentives Group, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
The Interoperability Institute, Object Management Group®, BPM+ Health, Point-of Care Partners
Wed, February 24, 2021 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST
About Interoperability Institute
The Interoperability Institute focuses on creating communities and environments that accelerate the adoption of interoperability in ways that result in greater health and more impactful delivery of human services through developing solutions and the next generation workforce to enable organizations and communities to harness the benefits of interoperability at scale. The Institute is as a limited liability company with the Michigan Health Information Network Shared Services (MiHIN) as the sole member. For more information, visit https://interoperabilityinstitute.org/.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aton Announces Shares for Debt Settlement
- Your Fitness Is Essential: Join Planet Fitness For $1 Down, Then $10 A Month With No Commitment From April 12 - 14
- Great Place to Work® and Fortune Name Citrix® One of the 2021 100 Best Companies to Work For®