Regency Centers Announces Departure of Chief Investment Officer Mac Chandler
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla., March 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Regency Centers Corporation (“Regency” or the “Company”) today announced that Executive Vice President and Chief Investment Officer Mac Chandler is resigning from his role to accept a CEO position at another REIT.
Mr. Chandler’s responsibilities for overseeing development, redevelopment and transaction activities will be transitioned to and assumed by the other members of Regency’s executive management team, as well as the Company’s senior regional management and investment teams.
“On behalf of the entire Regency team, I’d like to thank Mac for his significant contributions over the years and wish him success in his new role,” said Lisa Palmer, President and Chief Executive Officer. “Regency’s deep bench and the strength and talent of our executive and regional management and investment teams will allow for seamless and continued execution of our capital allocation strategy, focused on our strong value creation development pipeline.”
About Regency Centers Corporation (NASDAQ: REG)
Regency Centers is the preeminent national owner, operator, and developer of shopping centers located in affluent and infill suburban trade areas. Our portfolio includes thriving properties merchandised with highly productive grocers, restaurants, service providers, and best-in-class retailers that connect to their neighborhoods, communities, and customers. Operating as a fully integrated real estate company, Regency Centers is a qualified real estate investment trust (REIT) that is self-administered, self-managed, and an S&P 500 Index member. For more information, please visit RegencyCenters.com.
Senior Vice President, Capital Markets
904 598 7616
Vice President, Marketing & Communications
904 598 7443
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- “Chevron under fire for supporting the Myanmar military” - rights groups SumOfUs and International Campaign for the Rohingya say
- Report of transactions of shares and related securities of Bavarian Nordic by persons holding managerial responsibilities and/or persons/companies closely associated with such
- BLU SHAREHOLDER FILING DEADLINE: Bernstein Liebhard LLP Reminds Investors of the Deadline to File a Lead Plaintiff in a Securities Class Action Lawsuit Against BELLUS Health, Inc.