Regarding the trading suspension of Grigeo AB securities
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
On 26 January 2021 public information appeared about the fact that Klaipėda County Prosecutor’s Office has submitted to Grigeo Klaipeda AB (the Subsidiary) the claim by Department of Environmental Protection against the Subsidiary for the damage to the environment, Grigeo AB (the Company) has filed a fixed-term application to temporarily suspend trading in Company’s shares.
In order to ensure that information on material event is first disclosed to investors via the stock exchange announcement system, the Company’s shares will not be traded today from 14:37 pm till the end of the trading session. Trading will resume on 27 January 2021.
President of Grigeo AB
+370 5 243 5801
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DOX INVESTOR ALERT: Bernstein Liebhard is Investigating Amdocs Limited For Violations of the Securities Laws
- DEADLINE ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against Jianpu Technology, Inc. and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Torrance CA Tax Planning And Preparation For Small Businesses Service Launched