Red River Bank Expands Acadiana Team
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
ALEXANDRIA, La., June 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Jason Blalock has joined Red River Bank as vice president and private banking relationship manager in the Acadiana market. A native of Alexandria, Louisiana, he has several years of both community and national banking experience, most recently in Lafayette, Louisiana.
Jason joins Ben Smith, Acadiana market president, at Red River Bank’s Lafayette loan and deposit production office. “We are excited about the addition of Jason to our team,” stated Ben. “Jason’s banking expertise and customer focus will continue to highlight Red River Bank as we move toward opening our full-service banking center in the Acadiana market in the coming months.”
Jason stated, “Our focus on providing personalized customer service, combined with our ability to offer sophisticated banking tools and technology, are what set Red River Bank apart. I look forward to meeting and working with clients on highly customized private-banking solutions to meet their financial goals.”
Once open, the new, full-service banking center will serve Red River Bank customers from its 1911 Pinhook Road, Lafayette, Louisiana, location.
About Red River BankRed River Bank is a Louisiana state-chartered bank established in Alexandria, Louisiana, in 1999 that provides a fully integrated suite of banking products and services tailored to the needs of our commercial and retail customers. Red River Bank operates from a network of 25 banking centers throughout Louisiana and one combined loan and deposit production office in Lafayette, Louisiana. Red River Bank is a subsidiary of Red River Bancshares, Inc., which trades under the trading symbol RRBI on the Nasdaq Global Select Market. Learn more at redriverbank.net.
Contact:Leigh Ann PurvisMarketing Directorleighann.firstname.lastname@example.org 318-561-5903
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kvika banki hf.: Transaction in relation to a share buyback programme
- NEW EVIDENCE OF UNIDENTIFIED AERIAL PHENOMENON (UAP): First Scientifically Authenticated Documentation of Images Released
- Boil Water Order partially lifted in Canmore, neighbouring communities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!