Rebuilding Public Trust in the Government – Lessons from the Private Sector
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
CommPRO.biz presents Free Livestream
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
New York City, June 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Free Virtual Event: June 24 @ 6 PM EST
Hosted by: The George Washington University
Graduate School of Political Management
Register here: https://bit.ly/3gGRe7h
What are corporate leaders doing that government communicators can leverage to restore public confidence? This roundtable will share strategic communications tips and tactics that can be useful within the government communications infrastructure. A key focus of the conversation will be the steps necessary to rebuild trust.
Discussion topics include:
- Corporations do a better job in messaging than the government because they don’t “pander” to political interests.
- What are the lessons that corporations can share with the government?
- At the heart of this is the new corporate activism – Corporations have to engage to retain employees and enhance reputation — Financial Performance and Industry leadership is no longer enough.
- Gen Z is looking for companies that are talking the talk and walking the walk of sustainability and social activism.
- Can political leaders become trusted again?
The event will be moderated by Lawrence J. Parnell, M.B.A., an award winning Public Relations professional and academic who is an Associate Professor and director of the George Washington University Master’s in Strategic Public Relations program.
- Susan Del Percio, Founder, Susan Del Percio Strategies, MSNBC Political Analyst
- Daniel Webber, Regional President, Edelman Washington D.C.
- Michael A. Nutter, Former Mayor City of Philadelphia
- Shan Wu, Legal Analyst
Fay Shapiro CommPRO.biz firstname.lastname@example.org
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FDA Advisory Committee Votes Unanimously in Favor of COMIRNATY® Booster for Emergency Use in People 65 and Older and Certain High-Risk Populations
- Xinhua Silk Road: China Zoomlion speeds up machinery cluster dev. with manufacturing park cons. in full swing
- ATIF Holdings Limited Regains Compliance with Nasdaq Minimum Bid Price Requirement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!