Rebuilding Public Trust in the Government – Lessons from the Private Sector
CommPRO.biz presents Free Livestream
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
New York City, June 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Free Virtual Event: June 24 @ 6 PM EST
Hosted by: The George Washington University
Graduate School of Political Management
Register here: https://bit.ly/3gGRe7h
What are corporate leaders doing that government communicators can leverage to restore public confidence? This roundtable will share strategic communications tips and tactics that can be useful within the government communications infrastructure. A key focus of the conversation will be the steps necessary to rebuild trust.
Discussion topics include:
- Corporations do a better job in messaging than the government because they don’t “pander” to political interests.
- What are the lessons that corporations can share with the government?
- At the heart of this is the new corporate activism – Corporations have to engage to retain employees and enhance reputation — Financial Performance and Industry leadership is no longer enough.
- Gen Z is looking for companies that are talking the talk and walking the walk of sustainability and social activism.
- Can political leaders become trusted again?
The event will be moderated by Lawrence J. Parnell, M.B.A., an award winning Public Relations professional and academic who is an Associate Professor and director of the George Washington University Master’s in Strategic Public Relations program.
- Susan Del Percio, Founder, Susan Del Percio Strategies, MSNBC Political Analyst
- Daniel Webber, Regional President, Edelman Washington D.C.
- Michael A. Nutter, Former Mayor City of Philadelphia
- Shan Wu, Legal Analyst
Fay Shapiro CommPRO.biz email@example.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nikkiso Cryogenic Services Recommissioned Air Separation Plant in India for Critical Oxygen Supply
- Young Talent Shines Bright in LG's 2021 'Life's Good' Music and Film Projects
- ShotSpotter Responds to False and Misleading Allegations by VICE News
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!