ReWalk Robotics to Report Fourth Quarter 2020 Financial Results on February 18, 2021
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open higher; Amex, Honeywell weigh on Dow
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MARLBOROUGH, Mass. and BERLIN, Germany and YOKNEAM ILIT, Israel, Feb. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ReWalk Robotics Ltd. (Nasdaq: RWLK) (“ReWalk” or the “Company”) today announced that the Company will release its fourth quarter 2020 financial results on Thursday, February 18, 2021, before the U.S. financial markets open.
Larry Jasinski, Chief Executive Officer, and Ori Gon, Chief Financial Officer, will host a conference call to discuss the results as follows:
|Time||8:30 A.M EST|
|Toll free (U.S.)||(844) 423-9889|
|International (U.S)||(716) 247-5804|
|Germany||08 00 18 15 287|
|Israel||18 09 31 53 62|
|Webcast (live and replay)||under the ‘Investors’ section'.|
About ReWalk Robotics Ltd.
ReWalk Robotics Ltd. develops, manufactures and markets wearable robotic exoskeletons for individuals with lower limb disabilities as a result of spinal cord injury or stroke. ReWalk’s mission is to fundamentally change the quality of life for individuals with lower limb disability through the creation and development of market leading robotic technologies. Founded in 2001, ReWalk has headquarters in the U.S., Israel and Germany. For more information on the ReWalk systems, please visit www.rewalk.com.
ReWalk® is a registered trademark of ReWalk Robotics Ltd. in Israel and the Unites States.
Investor Contact:Ori GonChief Financial Officer ReWalk Robotics Ltd.T: +972-4-9590123 E: email@example.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- No More Easy Equity Gains, S&P 500 to Consolidate on Higher Rates - JPMorgan
- Apple (AAPL) Should 'Easily' Surpass Consensus Next Week - Wedbush
- CSU announces new partnership with the Technisys platform, aiming to structure its differentiated offer in the BaaS industry