Rattler Midstream LP, a Subsidiary of Diamondback Energy, Inc., Schedules Second Quarter 2020 Conference Call for August 6, 2020
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
MIDLAND, Texas, June 30, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rattler Midstream LP (NASDAQ: RTLR) (“Rattler”), a subsidiary of Diamondback Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: FANG) (“Diamondback”), today announced that it plans to release second quarter 2020 financial results on August 5, 2020 after the market closes.
In connection with the earnings release, Rattler will host a conference call and webcast for investors and analysts to discuss its results for the second quarter of 2020 on Thursday, August 6, 2020 at 9:00 a.m. CT. Participants should call (877) 288-2756 (United States/Canada) or (470) 495-9481 (International) and use the confirmation code 1608579. A telephonic replay will be available from 11:20 a.m. CT on Thursday, August 6, 2020 through Thursday, August 13, 2020 at 11:20 a.m. CT. To access the replay, call (855) 859-2056 (United States/Canada) or (404) 537-3406 (International) and enter confirmation code 1608579. A live broadcast of the earnings conference call will also be available via the internet at www.rattlermidstream.com under the “Investor Relations” section of the site. A replay will also be available on the website following the call.
About Rattler Midstream LP
Rattler Midstream LP is a growth-oriented Delaware limited partnership formed in July 2018 by Diamondback Energy to own, operate, develop and acquire midstream infrastructure assets in the Midland and Delaware Basins of the Permian Basin. Rattler provides crude oil, natural gas and water-related midstream services to Diamondback under long-term, fixed-fee contracts. For more information, please visit www.rattlermidstream.com.
About Diamondback Energy, Inc.
Diamondback is an independent oil and natural gas company headquartered in Midland, Texas focused on the acquisition, development, exploration and exploitation of unconventional, onshore oil and natural gas reserves in the Permian Basin in West Texas. For more information, please visit www.diamondbackenergy.com.
Investor Contact:Adam Lawlis+1 email@example.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: PS Business Parks (PSB) Tops Q2 EPS by 81c (CORRECTION)
- Notification on manager’s related party transactions
- Superconductor Technologies Reminds Stockholders of Special Meeting to be held on August 10; Urges Stockholders to Vote in Favor of Merger and Related Proposals
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesCrude Oil, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!