Rapala VMC Corporation: Share repurchase 19.4.2021
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
|Rapala VMC Corporation||Stock Exchange Release||19.4.2021|
|RAPALA VMC CORPORATION: Share repurchase 19.4.2021|
|In the NASDAQ OMX Helsinki|
|Average price/ share||7,2960||EUR|
|Company now holds a total of 319 153 shares|
|including the shares repurchased on 19.4.2021|
|On behalf of Rapala VMC Corporation|
|Nordea Bank Finland Plc|
|Janne Sarvikivi||Sami Huttunen|
|For further information:|
|Investor Relations, tel. +358 9 7562 540|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- OTTAWA SAVINGS BANK ANNOUNCES FILING OF APPLICATION TO CONVERT TO AN ILLINOIS-CHARTERED COMMERCIAL BANK AND CHANGE NAME TO “OSB COMMUNITY BANK”
- 'Asleep In The Back' Collection From elbow Premieres May 7 on Digital Services For 20th Anniversary
- Climet Announces Introduction of the CI-97 Microbial Air Sampler With Data Integrity and New Advanced Features
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!