RIBER: Order for a new production machine in Asia
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Order for a new production machine in Asia
Bezons, April 13, 2021 – 8:00am – RIBER, a global market leader for molecular beam epitaxy (MBE) equipment serving the semiconductor industry, is announcing an order for a MBE production machine in Asia for a total amount of several million euros.
An Asian industrial client has just ordered a fifth MBE 6000 machine, intended to produce electronic and optoelectronic devices.
This new order will be delivered in 2021.
RIBER is the global market leader for MBE - molecular beam epitaxy - equipment. It designs and produces MBE systems and evaporators for the semiconductor industry. It also provides technical and scientific support for its clients, maintaining their equipment and optimizing their performance and output levels. Through its high-tech equipment, RIBER performs an essential role in the development of advanced semiconductor systems that are used in numerous consumer applications, from information technologies to 5G telecommunications networks, OLED screens and next-generation solar cells.
RIBER is a BPI France-approved innovative company and is listed on the Euronext Growth Paris market (ISIN: FR0000075954).
| RIBER |
tel: +33 (0)1 39 96 65 00
| CALYPTUS |
tel: +33 (0)1 53 65 68 68
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Share repurchase programme
- REXEL LAUNCHES A €100 MILLION TAP ISSUE ON ITS 2.125% SENIOR UNSECURED SUSTAINABILITY-LINKED NOTES DUE 2028
- Dlab partner in European digital transformation project for a more sustainable energy system
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!