RESULT OF RIKSBANK REVERSED AUCTIONS SEK GOVERNMENT BONDS
- Asian stocks pull back, dollar regains footing ahead of U.S. payrolls data
- Apple Q1 results miss estimates as iPhone revenue drops
- Alphabet Q4 results fall short on wobble in core ad-business
- Amazon beats Q4 sales expectations but cloud revenue misses
- Qualcomm misses on Q1 revenues, guides Q2 below Street
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
|Tendered volume, SEK mln||250 +/- 150|
|Volume offered, SEK mln||750|
|Volume bought, SEK mln||250|
|Number of bids||6|
|Number of accepted bids||1|
|Average yield||1.717 %|
|Lowest accepted yield||1.717 %|
|Highest yield||1.717 %|
|% accepted at lowest yield||100.00|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- International Petroleum Corporation to release 2022 Year-End Financial Results and to hold Capital Markets Day on February 7, 2023
- Notice to the Annual General Meeting of Suominen Corporation
- Aurora Mobile’s Subsidiary SendCloud Provides Email Services to AOSI Network to Promote Development of Chinese Open Source Technology Community
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!