RESULT OF RIKSBANK CERTIFICATE SALE
- Wall Street rallies, snaps longest weekly losing streak in decades
- 'Always Bet on Michael': Dell (DELL) Stock Soars After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Say Results are Impressive
- Credit Suisse Says Tesla (TSLA) Stock Offers an Attractive Entry Point, Sees Nearly 60% Upside From Here
- Citi Downgrades US Equities to Neutral on Recession Risk
- Elon Musk Says Recession Could Last 12 to 18 Months, But 'Actually a Good Thing'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
|Interest rate, %||0.00|
|Offered volume, SEK bn||570.0|
|Total bid amount, SEK bn||2737.4|
|Accepted volume, SEK bn||570.0|
|Number of bids||16|
|Percentage alloted, %||20.823|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Maha Energy: Tie-5 reaches Total Depth (TD) with 240 m of net reservoir penetrated
- Blender Bites Announces Reorder of Award-Winning Smoothie Innovation by Canada’s Eastern Region of the World’s Largest Club Store Chain
- Making Money With Penny Stocks During a Recession, 3 Tips
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!