Quotient Limited to Participate in the Cowen 41st Annual Healthcare Conference
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
JERSEY, Channel Islands, Feb. 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Quotient Limited (NASDAQ: QTNT), a commercial-stage diagnostics company (the Company), today announced that the Company will present at the Cowen 41st Annual Healthcare Conference on Monday, March 1, 2021 at 1:20pm ET.
A webcast of the presentation will be available online from the investor relations page of the Company's corporate website at www.quotientbd.com. A webcast replay will be archived on the website for approximately 90 days.
About Quotient Limited
Building on over 30 years of experience in transfusion diagnostics, Quotient is a commercial-stage diagnostics company committed to delivering solutions that reshape the way diagnostics is practiced. MosaiQ, Quotient’s proprietary multiplex microarray technology, offers the world’s first fully automated, consolidated testing platform, allowing for multiple tests across different modalities. MosaiQ is designed to be a game-changing solution, which Quotient believes will increase efficiencies, improve clinical practice, deliver significant workflow improvements, and operational cost savings to laboratories around the world. In response to the global effort to combat COVID-19, Quotient developed the MosaiQ COVID-19 Antibody Microarray which is CE marked and has received the U.S. FDA Emergency Use Authorization. Quotient's operations are based in Eysins, Switzerland, Edinburgh, Scotland and Newtown, Pennsylvania.
The Quotient logo, Quotient MosaiQ and MosaiQ are trademarks or registered trademarks of Quotient Limited or its subsidiaries in various jurisdictions.
Contact: Peter Buhler, Chief Financial Officer, IR@quotientbd.com; +41 22 545 52 26
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ACWA Responds to Gov. Newsom’s Regional Drought Emergency Proclamation
- Myconic Capital Announces Closing of Mindscape Ketamine & Infusions Therapy Acquisition
- Volatus Aerospace to Manufacture and Distribute the Unique FIXAR VTOL UAV in North America