Quarterly Government Debt Management Prospect
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Second quarter 2021
- Estimated Treasury bond issuance during the current year is reduced from 200 b.kr. market value to 180 b.kr. market value.1
- In Q2, benchmark Treasury bonds will be offered for sale in the amount of 40-60 b.kr. market value.
- A new nominal Treasury bond maturing in 2024 will be issued during the quarter, and market making is planned for the series.
- The bonds that could conceivably be offered are all benchmark Treasury issues, and market conditions will determine how much, if any, will be sold in each series.
1The sale price or market value refers to the clean price plus accrued indexation; i.e., with indexation but without accrued interest.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SBA Announces Official Restaurant Revitalization Fund Application and Guidelines
- “Chevron under fire for supporting the Myanmar military” - rights groups SumOfUs and International Campaign for the Rohingya say
- Photo Release — Huntington Ingalls Industries Celebrates 154 Graduates of The Apprentice School at Newport News Shipbuilding in Drive-in Theater-style Ceremony