Purchase of shares
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
To Nasdaq OMX Copenhagen A/S
Public announcement no. 489
March 10th, 2021
RELATED PARTY TRANSACTION
Glunz & Jensen Holding A/S announces that the company today has received pursuant to section 38 of the Capital Market Act and section 55 of the Danish Companies Act, where Flemming Nyenstad Enevoldsen notifies Glunz & Jensen Holding A/S ("Glunz & Jensen ") that Flemming Nyenstad Enevoldsen has increased his shareholding in Glunz & Jensen by purchasing 863 shares in Glunz & Jensen at nominal DKK 20.
After the purchase, Flemming Nyenstad Enevoldsen owns a total of 4.170 shares, corresponding to 0,23% of the total share capital and voting rights in Glunz & Jensen.
See attached information for further details.
For further information please contact:
CEO Martin Overgaard Hansen: phone +45 22 60 84 05
Chairman of the board Flemming Nyenstad Enevoldsen: phone +45 40 43 13 03
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brisbane 8th Grader, Joshua Wood, Takes Home the Grand Prize in Lions Clubs International Peace Essay Contest
- CRISPR Therapeutics Presents Preclinical Data at AACR 2021 Supporting CD70 Knockout as a Novel Approach to Increasing CAR-T Cell Function
- Oncocyte Presents New Data at 2021 American Association for Cancer Research Annual Meeting Demonstrating Potential for Pan-Cancer Utility of DetermaIO™