Pulse Seismic Inc. Announces Voting Results at Shareholders’ Annual Meeting
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
CALGARY, Alberta, April 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pulse Seismic Inc. (TSX: PSD) (OTCQX: PLSDF) (“Pulse” or the “Company”) announced today the voting results from its annual meeting held in Calgary, Alberta on April 22, 2021. Each of the nominee directors listed in the Company’s management proxy circular dated March 15, 2021 was elected as a director, with a vote being conducted by ballot:
|Name of Nominee||Votes For||%||Votes Withheld||%|
The “Say on Pay” shareholder advisory vote on Pulse’s approach to executive compensation was approved by 99.88% of the votes cast.
An instant replay of the recorded annual meeting is available until May 22, 2021 by calling toll free at 1-800-408-3053 or local in Calgary at 905-694-9451, using passcode 8317944#. A recording is also posted on the Company website at www.pulseseismic.com.
Pulse is a market leader in the acquisition, marketing and licensing of 2D and 3D seismic data to the western Canadian energy sector. Pulse owns the largest licensable seismic data library in Canada, currently consisting of approximately 65,310 square kilometres of 3D seismic and 829,207 kilometres of 2D seismic. The library extensively covers the Western Canada Sedimentary Basin where most of Canada’s oil and natural gas exploration and development occur.
For further information, please contact:Neal Coleman, President and CEOOrPamela Wicks, Vice President Finance and CFO
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chindata Group to Release First Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Host a Conference Call on May 20, 2021 U.S. Eastern Time
- Bunge Announces Pricing of Senior Notes Offering
- TC Energy announces 2021 annual meeting Board of Directors election results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!