Publishing of Suominen’s Interim Report January–March 2021 on April 28, 2021
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Suominen Corporation’s press release on April 19, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. (EEST)
Suominen Corporation will publish its Interim report for January 1 – March 31, 2021 on Wednesday, April 28, 2021 at approximately 9:30 a.m. (EEST).
Petri Helsky, President & CEO, and Toni Tamminen, CFO, will present the result in English in an audiocast and a conference call for analyst, investors and media on the same day at 11:00 a.m. (EEST). The audiocast can be followed at https://suominen.videosync.fi/2021-q1-results. The recording of the audiocast and the presentation material will be available after the event at www.suominen.fi.
Conference call participants are requested to dial on:
Sweden: +46 856642651
United Kingdom: +44 3333000804
United States: +1 6319131422
The confirmation code for joining the conference call is 18841110#
The event cannot be attended on the spot.
For more information: Emilia Peltola, VP, Communications & IR, tel. +358 10 214 3082
Suominen manufactures nonwovens as roll goods for wipes and other applications. Our vision is to be the frontrunner for nonwovens innovation and sustainability. The end products made of Suominen’s nonwovens are present in people’s daily life worldwide. Suominen’s net sales in 2020 were EUR 458.9 million and we have nearly 700 professionals working in Europe and in the Americas. Suominen’s shares are listed on Nasdaq Helsinki. Read more at www.suominen.fi.
Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CORRECTION -- Assure Holdings Reports First Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- St. John's Northwestern Academies Achieves Initial $2 Million Fundraising Goal And Increases The Goal By $1 Million
- Kinos Medical Merges with restor3d
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!