Prosafe SE: Supporting statement to the 2020 Annual Report in light of the ruling in the Westcon matter
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation fears prompt tech sell-off
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Reference is made to Prosafe's annual accounts for 2020 published on 25 March 2021 as well as the notice for annual general meeting published on 12 April 2021.
Reference is further made to announcement on 15 April 2021, in which Prosafe informed that the Gulating Court of Appeal had decided against Prosafe in the Westcon matter, thereby awarding full payment to Westcon of amounts claimed and thus reversing the ruling by the Stavanger District Court in the first instance. In light of the ruling, Prosafe has today issued a supporting statement to its 2020 annual report and accounts. The statement is attached.
Prosafe is a leading owner and operator of semi-submersible accommodation vessels. The company is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange with ticker code PRS. For more information, please refer to www.prosafe.com
Stavanger, 22 April 2021
For further information, please contact:
Jesper K. Andresen, CEO
Phone: +47 51 65 24 30 / +47 907 65 155
Stig Harry Christiansen, Deputy CEO and CFO
Phone: +47 51 64 25 17 / +47 478 07 813
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to Section 5-12 the Norwegian Securities Trading Act
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Minera Salar Blanco, Agrees Strategic Alliance with Mitsui for the Development of Maricunga and Future Developments in Chile
- GP Strategies Corporation Signs Asset Purchase Agreement with Toshiba America Energy Systems Corporation to Sell EtaPRO® Business
- Legacy Housing Corporation Reports First Quarter 2021 Financial Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!