Production report for April 2021
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
12 May 2021
Below please find average gross operated production in April 2021 and corresponding numbers for March 2021.
|IOX operated||April 2021||March 2021|
|Boepd(1)||Bopd (2)||Boepd(1)||Bopd (2)|
(1) Barrels of oil equivalents per day
(2) Barrels of oil per day
(3) Operated by Selva Maria Oil on behalf of IOX until local authorities approves operator’s licence.
Total daily average oil production decreased by 5.1 percent to 893 bopd in April compared to 941 bopd in March. Total production was 3,441 boepd, down from 3,563 boepd in the previous month.
In Colombia, social unrest is affecting most part of the society, including Interoil’s contractors and service providers where the most affected area is on the logistics side: i.e. transporting of spares and consumables to the fields, and oil sales from the fields to the market is difficult. This unfortunate situation is also causing further delay to the planned drilling of the Mazorca well in the Altair field.
In Argentina, meanwhile, the workover operation in the MMO-15 well has now commenced, as reported on 10 May 2021. When the well is brought back onstream, produced gas will be used to fuel surface production equipment, which in turn is expected to boost sale of oil from the field.
Please direct further questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interoil Exploration and Production ASA is a Norwegian based exploration and production company - listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange - with focus on Latin America. The Company is operator and license holder of several production and exploration assets in Colombia and Argentina. Interoil currently employs approximately 50 people and is headquartered in Oslo.
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5 -12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Announced at Parker Seminars Orlando 2021 - Parker University Strengthens Reputation in Educational Technology Leadership Role Among Chiropractic Programs Through Partnership with Touch of Life Techno
- Hot Penny Stocks to Buy Under $5? 3 You Might Not Have Heard Of
- Incyte Announces Updated Data for Ruxolitinib Cream Accepted for Presentation at the 2021 Revolutionizing Atopic Dermatitis (RAD) Virtual Conference
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!