Proactive news headlines including NexTech AR Solutions, Karora Resources, BTU Metals Corp and Algernon Pharmaceuticals
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Proactive, provider of real-time news and video interviews on growth companies listed in the US and Canada, has covered the following companies:
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
New York, Feb. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- - NexTech AR Solutions Corp (NEO:NTAR) (CSE:NTAR) (OTCQB:NEXCF) integrates AI-fueled chat features into its virtual experience platform click here
- Karora Resources Inc (TSE:KRR) (OTCMKTS:KRRGF) (FRA:5RN1) announces “strong” initial gold drill results from Lake Cowan in Western Australia click here
- Algernon Pharmaceuticals Inc (CSE:AGN) (OTCQB:AGNPF) (FRA:AGW) inks deal with Charles River Laboratories for preclinical work on DMT for stroke click here
- Loop Insights Inc (CVE:MTRX) (OTCQB:RACMF) to provide its venue management platform to Canadian ski resort in four-year, potentially C$9.6M deal click here
- PharmaDrug Inc (CSE:BUZZ) (OTCPINK:LMLLF) appoints world-renowned chemist and neuroscientist Dr Steven Barker to its scientific advisory board for psychedelic pharmaceuticals click here
- GR Silver Mining says latest results from Plomosas silver project continue to show potential for district-scale mineralization click here
- Victory Square Technologies Inc (CSE:VST) (OTCMKTS:VSQTF) (FRA:6F6) portfolio company GameOn Entertainment appoints new chairman click here
- BTU Metals Corp (CVE:BTU) (OTCMKTS:BTUMF) kicks off 3,500 metre drill program at Dixie Halo in Red Lake click here
- Aurania Resources Ltd (CVE:ARU) (OTCQB:AUIAF) (FRA:20Q) identifies initial drill sites at flagship Lost Cities - Cutucu project in Ecuador click here
- Real Luck Group Ltd (CVE:LUCK) appoints former Electronic Arts executive Thomas Rosander as its Chief Customer Officer click here
With six offices on three continents and a team of experienced business journalists and broadcasters, Proactive works with innovative growth companies quoted on the world’s major stock exchanges, helping executives engage intelligently with investors.
Proactive’ s platform delivers the right message to the right audience, digitally and in real time, leveraging a range of media, investment research, digital investor targeting and website development services to support over 1,000 fast-growing companies globally.
Proactive’s network reaches over 12 million engaged private, professional and institutional investors looking for opportunities.
• Our written and video content is published on Proactive sites that collectively attract up to 10 million views per month.
• We syndicate our content to hundreds of mainstream and specialist news sites that expand our reach into networks that can be difficult for press releases to penetrate.
• We custom build corporate websites from the ground up, empowering clients and their brands with a modern online presence and the latest insight on effective SEO strategy.
• Our news coverage ranks high on the world’s most popular search platforms, and we can further amplify online presence and outreach with sophisticated digital investor targeting.
• We help the world understand what makes companies stand out from the crowd with in-depth investment research from a team of experienced analysts.
For more information on how Proactive can help you make a difference, email us at email@example.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Subversive Acquisition LP Provides Update on Qualifying Transaction
- Zentalis Pharmaceuticals Announces Promising Initial Data Presented in a Late-Breaking Session at AACR on ZN-c3, its WEE1 Inhibitor, in Patients with Advanced Solid Tumors
- Brisbane 8th Grader, Joshua Wood, Takes Home the Grand Prize in Lions Clubs International Peace Essay Contest