ProVen Growth and Income VCT plc: Total voting rights
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ProVen Growth and Income VCT plc
Total Voting Rights
2 August 2021
In conformity with the Disclosure and Transparency Rule 5.6.1, ProVen Growth and Income VCT plc (the “Company”) announces that the Company's capital and voting rights, as at 31 July 2021, are summarised as follows:
|Shares in issue||Voting rights per Share||Voting rights|
|Ordinary shares of 1.6187p each||253,986,445||1||253,986,445|
|Total voting rights||253,986,445|
The Company does not hold any shares in treasury.
The above takes account of any shares that have been recently bought back for cancellation, even if such transactions have not yet settled.
The above figure may be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, ProVen Growth and Income VCT plc under the FCA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules.
Telephone 020 7845 7820
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Liberty Welcomes Government Scheme Expansion for Small Business
- Labour Hire Agency AIO Contracting Provides Nearly 100 Workers in Just 3 Weeks for Leading Food Manufacturing Company
- TransPerfect Wins Contempt Motion Victory Against Custodian-Hired Law Firm
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!