Prime Dividend Corp. Monthly Dividend Declaration for Class A & Preferred Share
- Wall Street closes mixed, S&P 500 ends off record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- Exclusive-U.S. developing plan to require foreign visitors to be vaccinated -official
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TORONTO, June 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Prime Dividend Corp. (The "Company") declares its monthly distribution of $0.06175 for each Class A share and $0.04167 for each Preferred share. Distributions are payable July 9, 2021 to shareholders on record as at June 30, 2021.
Under the distribution policy announced on July 17, 2014, the monthly dividend payable on the Class A shares is determined by applying a 10.00% annualized rate on the volume weighted average market price (VWAP) of the Class A shares over the last 5 trading days of the preceding month. As a result, Class A shareholders of record on June 30, 2021 will receive a dividend of $0.06175 per share based on the VWAP of $7.41 payable on July 9, 2021. The yield will remain stable at 10.00% (based on the VWAP) under this distribution policy.
Preferred shareholders will receive prime plus 2.35% with a minimum rate of 5.00%.
Since inception Class A shareholders have received a total of $11.80 per share and Preferred shareholders have received a total of $8.39 per share inclusive of this distribution, for a combined total of $20.19.
The Company invests in a portfolio of high yielding Canadian Companies as follows:
|Banks||Investment Management||Life Insurance||Utilities & Other|
|Bank of Montreal||AGF Management Ltd.||Great-West Lifeco Inc.||BCE Inc.|
|Bank of Nova Scotia||CI Financial Corp.||Manulife Financial Corporation||TransAlta Corp.|
|CIBC||IGM Financial Inc.||Sun Life Financial Inc.||TC Energy Corp.|
|National Bank of Canada||Power Financial Corp.|
|Royal Bank of Canada||TMX Group Inc.|
|Class A Share (PDV)||$0.06175|
|Preferred Share (PDV.PR.A)||$0.04167|
|Ex-Dividend Date:||June 29, 2021|
|Record Date:||June 30, 2021|
|Payable Date:||July 9, 2021|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Homeowner Equity Surges Across U.S. During Second Quarter In Yet Another Sign Of A Healthy Housing Market
- Sales Launch At 175 Chrystie A New Luxury Boutique Offering By ODA On New York's Lower East Side
- Dataiku Raises $400M at a $4.6B Valuation to Enable Everyday AI in the Enterprise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!