- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
This press release is issued pursuant to National Instrument 62-104 – Take-Over Bids and Issuer Bids and National Instrument 62-103 – The Early Warning System and Related Take-Over Bid and Insider Reporting Issues.
TORONTO, Jan. 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brian Morales (the “Acquiror”) of Toronto, ON, acquired on January 25, 2021, under a private placement subscription agreement, ownership and/or exercise of control or direction over an aggregate of 6,250,000 common shares (each a “Share”) of Waverley Resources Ltd. (formerly Angus Mining Inc.) (the “Issuer”) at a price of $0.01 per Share under a private placement offering by the Issuer (the “Private Placement”).
Immediately before the Private Placement, the Acquiror did not own any Shares. Immediately after the Private Placement, the Acquiror owns 6,250,000 Shares representing approximately 17.82% of the issued and outstanding Shares.
The acquisitions were made for investment purposes by the Acquiror. These investments will be evaluated, and the investments increased or decreased as circumstances warrant. As of the date of this release, the Acquiror has no immediate future intention to acquire additional securities of the Issuer or to dispose of securities of the Issuer that he owns or over which he exercises control or direction.
A report respecting this acquisition will be electronically filed with the Securities Commission in each jurisdiction where the Issuer is reporting and will be available for viewing on SEDAR at www.sedar.com. To obtain a copy of the report, contact the Acquiror at 416-648-8995.
(signed) “Brian Morales”Brian MoralesSource: Brian Morales
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CAN INVESTOR ALERT: Bernstein Liebhard LLP Announces that a Securities Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against Canaan Inc.
- DEADLINE ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against EHang Holdings Limited and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- YDX Innovation Corporate Update