Precision Drilling Corporation Announces Filing of Annual Disclosure Documents
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CALGARY, Alberta, March 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Precision Drilling Corporation (“Precision”) announced that it has filed its annual disclosure documents with the securities commissions in each of the provinces of Canada and the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”).
Precision’s 2020 Annual Report contains the audited consolidated financial statements and management’s discussion and analysis for the year ended December 31, 2020. Precision’s financial results for the year ended December 31, 2020 were previously released on February 10, 2021.
The Annual Report and Precision’s Annual Information Form have been filed on the Canadian System for Electronic Document Analysis and Retrieval (“SEDAR”) and on Form 40-F on the SEC’s Electronic Data Gathering, Analysis and Retrieval (“EDGAR”) system.
Precision’s 2021 Annual Meeting of Shareholders will be held in a virtual-only format at 10:00 a.m. MDT on Thursday, May 13, 2021.
About PrecisionPrecision is a leading provider of safe and environmentally responsible High Performance, High Value services to the energy industry, offering customers access to an extensive fleet of Super Series drilling rigs. Precision has commercialized an industry-leading digital technology portfolio known as “Alpha” that utilizes advanced automation software and analytics to generate efficient, predictable, and repeatable results for energy customers. Additionally, Precision offers well service rigs, camps and rental equipment and directional drilling services all backed by a comprehensive mix of technical support services and skilled, experienced personnel. Precision is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada and is listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the trading symbol “PD” and on the New York Stock Exchange under the trading symbol “PDS.”
For further information, please contact:
Carey Ford, Senior Vice President & Chief Financial Officer713.435.6100
Dustin Honing, Director, Investor Relations & Corporate Development 403.716.4500
800, 525 - 8th Avenue S.W.Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2P 1G1Website: www.precisiondrilling.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Reference Price for Coinbase (COIN) 'Ridiculously Low', Valuation Could Double on the First Day, Analysts Say
- Yooma Wellness Inc. Announces Filing of Annual Financial Statements for Globalive Technology Inc.
- Bruker (BRKR) Reports 1Q21 Prelim. Revenue Results Above Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!