Precision BioSciences to Participate in the Guggenheim Healthcare Talks 2021 Genomic Medicines & Rare Disease Day
- Earnings put floor under European stocks, COVID cases in Asia eyed
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar struggles to recover after slump to 7-week trough amid lower U.S. yields
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/20: (LRN) (EW) (ISRG) Higher; (NFLX) (ROKU) (FUBO) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
DURHAM, N.C., March 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Precision BioSciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: DTIL), a clinical stage biotechnology company developing allogeneic CAR T and in vivo gene correction therapies with its ARCUS® genome editing platform, today announced it will participate in the Guggenheim Healthcare Talks 2021 Genomic Medicines & Rare Disease Day on April 1, 2021.
Details for the presentation are below:
Guggenheim Healthcare Talks | 2021 Genomic Medicines & Rare Disease Day
Panel: On the Cusp of Genomic Medicine and Cell Therapy for Dyslipidemia and T1DM
Presenter: Derek Jantz, Ph.D., Chief Scientific Officer
Date: Thursday, April 1, 2021
Time: 8:00-8:50 AM ET
A live webcast of the presentation will be accessible on the Company’s website, www.precisionbiosciences.com, in the Investors & Media section under Events and Presentations. An archived replay of the webcasts will be available for approximately 30 days following the presentation.
About Precision BioSciences, Inc.
Precision BioSciences, Inc. is a clinical stage biotechnology company dedicated to improving life (DTIL) with its wholly proprietary ARCUS® genome editing platform. ARCUS is a highly specific and versatile genome editing platform that was designed with therapeutic safety, delivery, and control in mind. Using ARCUS, the Company’s pipeline consists of multiple “off-the-shelf” CAR T immunotherapy clinical candidates and several in vivo gene correction therapy candidates to cure genetic and infectious diseases where no adequate treatments exist. For more information about Precision BioSciences, please visit www.precisionbiosciences.com.
Interim Chief Financial Officer
Senior Director, Corporate Communications
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- K92 Mining 2021 First Quarter Financial Results Conference Call Details: May 14, 2021
- Efecte Plc: Publishing of business review for 1-3/2021 on 29 April 2021 and invitation to a briefing
- InfuSystem Acquires OB Healthcare Corporation, Expanding DME Services Platform in Acute Care