PrairieSky Announces Results of the Annual Meeting of Shareholders and Election of Directors
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CALGARY, Alberta, April 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PrairieSky Royalty Ltd. (“PrairieSky” or the “Company”) (TSX: PSK) is pleased to announce that its shareholders approved all resolutions at the annual meeting of shareholders of the Company held on April 20, 2021 (the "Meeting") in Calgary, Alberta. The resolutions approved at the Meeting were as follows:
The resolution to appoint the eight (8) nominees as directors of the Company to serve until the next annual meeting of shareholders of the Company, or until their successors are elected or appointed, was passed by way of ballot and each of the directors received the following votes for their election:
|James Estey||192,407,208 (99.54%)|
|Jane Gavan||185,617,053 (96.03%)|
|Margaret McKenzie||193,096,956 (99.90%)|
|Andrew Phillips||193,268,138 (99.98%)|
|Robert Robotti||192,016,990 (99.34%)|
|Myron Stadnyk||186,573,658 (96.52%)|
|Sheldon Steeves||192,431,705 (99.55%)|
|Grant Zawalsky||168,222,662 (87.03%)|
The resolution to appoint KPMG LLP as the Company’s auditors was approved with 194,193,261 (99.98%) of the shares represented at the Meeting voting in favour of the resolution.
The resolution to accept the Company’s approach to executive compensation was approved with 180,247,489 (93.25%) of the shares represented at the Meeting voting in favour of the resolution.
ABOUT PRAIRIESKY ROYALTY LTD.
PrairieSky is a royalty-focused company, generating royalty revenues as petroleum and natural gas are produced from its properties. PrairieSky has a diverse portfolio of properties that have a long history of generating funds from operations and that represent the largest and most concentrated independently-owned fee simple mineral title position in Canada. PrairieSky's common shares trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol PSK.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
PrairieSky Royalty Ltd. Investor Relations (587) 293-4000
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RADA’s Network of C-RAM Radars Around the Gaza Strip is Saving Civilian and Military Lives
- Late-Breaking Data at ACC.21 Show XARELTO® (rivaroxaban) Plus Aspirin Significantly Reduced Total Ischemic Events in Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD) Patients After Lower-Extremity Revascularization
- Clark Atlanta University Partners With the National Coalition on Black Civic Participation (NCBCP) To Launch $1 Million Partnership At CAU To Establish The NCBCP Thomas W. Dortch, Jr. Southern Civic E
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!