- S&P, Nasdaq enjoy boost from big tech firms, Dow ends a hair lower
- Zillow (ZG) Stock Falls on Report Company Paused Home Purchases due to High Demand, a Temporary Halt Yields a Chance for Competitors Says Analyst
- Oil prices pull back as U.S. factory data intensifies demand concerns
- Chip Shortages are Increasingly Becoming a New Bearish Risk, Inflation Bearish for Consumer Electronics - TFI's Kuo
- Walt Disney (DIS) Stock Slips as Barclays Downgrades Amid Disney+ Growth Slowdown
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The Board of OT3 VCT notes that Arecor Therapeutics plc (Arecor), which at 31 May 2021 was 23 % of the OT3 NAV of 44.4p/share was based on an Arecor share price of £2.26 which has now risen to £4.30 bid price as at market close on 23 September. In isolation, each 100p change in Arecor's share price has a 4.4p impact on the NAV of OT3 VCT.
The Board are in the process of preparing the accounts for the half year ending 31 August 2021, which will including further details of the valuation of the rest of the portfolio. These are expected to be issued in October.
For further information please contact: Lucius Cary 01865 784466
This announcement contains inside information as stipulated under the UK version of the Market Abuse Regulation No 596/2014 which is part of English Law by virtue of the European (Withdrawal) Act 2018, as amended. Upon the publication of this announcement via a Regulatory Information Service, this information is now considered to be in the public domain.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ObsEva Announces Presentation of Clinical Data on Oral GnRH Antagonist Linzagolix at ASRM 2021 Scientific Congress & Expo
- LHV Group unaudited results for Q3 and nine months of 2021
- Hypefactors will launch AI-powered ‘presence tracking’
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!