- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The Board notes the announcement made yesterday by Arecor Therapeutics plc ("Arecor"), one of the Company's investee companies, to seek to have its shares admitted to trading on AIM, RNS No: 6941Y.
Assuming the placing and admission takes place at a share price in the range indicated, the Company's value of its investment in Arecor is anticipated to increase. The Board intends to make a further announcement that will quantify that impact, after the admission has taken place.
For further information contact:
Oxford Technology Management
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Transactions in connection with share buy-back program
- Share repurchase programme
- Adevinta announces new Executive team following expected acquisition of eBay Classifieds Group
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!