- Wall St subdued at open ahead of Powell testimony
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar edges higher before Powell; Bitcoin drops
- Splunk (SPLK) Announces $1 Billion Investment from Silver Lake, Announces $1B Buyback
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The Board notes the announcement made yesterday by Arecor Therapeutics plc ("Arecor"), one of the Company's investee companies, to seek to have its shares admitted to trading on AIM, RNS No: 6941Y.
Assuming the placing and admission takes place at a share price in the range indicated, the Company's value of its investment in Arecor is anticipated to increase. The Board intends to make a further announcement that will quantify that impact, after the admission has taken place.
For further information contact:
Oxford Technology Management
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Supersapiens Powered by Abbott’s Libre Sense Glucose Sport Biosensor Announces Garmin Integration
- Davidson Kempner Capital Management LP : Form 8.3 - Willis Towers Watson PLC
- New Canadian All-Inclusive Online Hot Tub Brand Offers Unique Business Model
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!