Plus Products Partners with Eaze to Launch Limited-Edition, Co-Branded Cannabis Gummy in California
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SAN MATEO, Calif., March 31, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Plus Products Inc. (CSE: PLUS) (OTCQX: PLPRF) (the “Company” or “PLUS”), a cannabis and hemp branded products company in the U.S., today announced that it is partnering with Eaze Technologies (“Eaze”), one of California’s largest delivery marketplaces for legal cannabis, to launch a co-branded, limited-edition cannabis gummy.
- Eaze, a cannabis delivery marketplace in California with over 7 million completed deliveries1, teamed up with PLUS, which has sold over 100 million cannabis gummies2, for a limited-edition collaboration. This pairing is expected to deliver the high quality, consistent and great-tasting edibles experience for which PLUS is known to the Eaze CIRCLES brand in its first edible product.
- The CIRCLES x PLUS gummy will be a Pink Lemonade flavored hybrid blend containing 5mg of THC per gummy.
- PLUS has been the top-selling edibles brand on Eaze for the last three consecutive years, and had two of the platform’s top 5 best-selling SKUs across all categories in 20203.
“We are ecstatic to be able to launch a product with Eaze,” stated Jake Heimark, Co-founder and CEO of PLUS. “Not only is Eaze one of the largest cannabis delivery marketplaces in California, but, like PLUS, Eaze came from humble beginnings in the Bay Area before growing into a staple of the California cannabis market. We look forward to leveraging our best-in-class gummy manufacturing experience to work with a company so deeply embedded in the California cannabis marketplace.”
“PLUS is one of Eaze’s oldest partners, and the brand is synonymous with innovation and product quality,” said Rogelio Choy, CEO of Eaze. “For our initial CIRCLES edible product, we've taken our most popular vape flavor and worked with PLUS to recreate that experience in gummy form.”
1) According to internal Eaze sales data
2) According to Headset.io from January 2018 through December 2020
3) According to internal Eaze sales data
California THC: PLUS and its family of cannabis-infused edible brands are currently available in licensed retailers across the state of California and online at shop.plusproductsthc.com.
Nevada THC: PLUS cannabis-infused gummies are currently available in licensed retailers throughout Las Vegas.
National Hemp CBD: PLUS 100% Hemp CBD-infused gummies are available for purchase in 43 states across the country at plusproducts.com.
PLUS is a hemp and cannabis food company focused on using nature to bring balance to consumers’ lives. PLUS’s mission is to make cannabis safe and approachable – that begins with high-quality products that deliver consistent consumer experiences. PLUS is headquartered in San Mateo, CA.
Eaze delivers good with the goods. As California’s largest legal cannabis marketplace, we bring enjoyment and convenience to our customers, break down barriers to access, and cultivate community in everything we do. With over seven million cannabis deliveries to-date, we are committed to creating a more diverse and sustainable industry through our Momentum business accelerator and Social Equity Partners Program. www.eaze.com.
For further information contact:
CEO & Co-founder
Tel +1 213.282.6987
The CSE does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
This press release includes statements containing certain “forward-looking information” within the meaning of applicable securities law (each, a “forward-looking statement”). Forward-looking statements are frequently characterized by words such as “plan”, “continue”, “expect”, “project”, “intend”, “believe”, “anticipate”, “estimate”, “may”, “will”, “potential”, “proposed” and other similar words, or statements that certain events or conditions “may” or “will” occur and include, but are not limited to, statements relating to: the expectation the pairing of PLUS and Eaze (the “Companies”) will deliver the high quality, consistent and great-tasting edibles experience that PLUS is known for to the CIRCLES brand in its first edible product; the extent to which, if at all, the Companies are successful in leveraging PLUS’s best-in-class gummy manufacturing experience; the extent to which, if at all, the Companies are able to recreate Eaze’s Pink Lemonade vape flavor in gummy form.
These forward-looking statements are only predictions. Various assumptions were used in drawing the conclusions or making the projections contained in the forward-looking statements throughout this press release. Forward-looking statements are based on the opinions and estimates of management at the date the statements are made and are subject to a variety of risks and uncertainties and other factors that could cause actual events or results to differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements. These risks include, but are not limited to, the success of the Company’s investments, the ability to retain key personnel, the ability to continue investing in infrastructure to support growth, the ability to obtain financing on acceptable terms, the continued quality of the Company’s products, customer experience and retention, the continued development of adult-use sales channels, managements estimation of consumer demand in in jurisdictions where the Company exports, expectations of future results and expenses, the availability of additional capital to complete capital projects and facilities improvements, the ability to expand and maintain distribution capabilities, the impact of competition, the ability of the Company to implement initiatives and the possibility for changes in laws, rules, and regulations in the industry.
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at https://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/f6a870b8-b651-4c41-b516-0ed1ed0e3df4
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- C4 Therapeutics Presents Preclinical Data on CFT7455, a Novel IKZF1/3 Degrader for the Treatment of Hematologic Malignancies, at the AACR Annual Meeting 2021
- Theratechnologies Presents New In Vivo Pre-Clinical Data at AACR Demonstrating Significant Anti-Tumor Activity of TH1902 in All Studied Cancer Types
- CORRECTION - With New SVP of Sales, Ushur Adds Sixth Senior Leader in Six Months