Playtika Promotes Senior Vice President of R&D to Chief Technology Officer
- Wall Street gains as unemployment claims decline; Cigna slumps
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Experienced Technology Veteran Erez Rachmil Joins Playtika’s Executive Team
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
HERZLIYA, Israel, June 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Playtika Holding Corp. (NASDAQ: PLTK), a leading mobile gaming company, today announced the appointment of Erez Rachmil to Chief Technology Officer (CTO). Most recently, Rachmil served as Senior Vice President of Research and Development for Playtika’s Casual games division. Ira Holtzer previously held this position and will transition to the role of EVP Strategic Technologies, where he will focus on exploring new technology opportunities for Playtika. In his new role as CTO, Rachmil will oversee Playtika’s technology roadmap, at a time when the company is experiencing strong growth and expansion.
Rachmil, who has worked at Playtika for over seven years, has been instrumental in a number of key technology initiatives for the company. As Playtika’s Senior Vice President of R&D for the Casual games division, Rachmil helped grow Playtika’s casual games portfolio, which saw a 30% increase in revenue year-over-year for the company’s first quarter 2021 results. Rachmil joined Playtika as an IT director in 2014 to scale Playtika’s technology infrastructure and was promoted to Vice President of IT in 2016.
With over 15 years of experience in technology and IT, Rachmil’s background also includes roles at large corporations such as Intel, HP and Amdocs, as well as fast-growing startups like 888. Rachmil holds a B.A in Management from Ben Gurion University.
About PlaytikaPlaytika Holding Corp. is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 31 million monthly active users across a portfolio of games titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kiev, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnepr, and Vinnytsia.
Investor ContactPlaytikaDavid Niedermandavidni@playtika.com
Press ContactOutcastAngela Allisonplaytika@thisisoutcast.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mitch Gould of InHealth Media: Merilee Kern Now IHM’s Director of TV Promotion
- G2 Bio Mourns the Passing of Chairman and Co-Founder Tachi Yamada, M.D.
- Diversey Has Entered Into an Agreement to Acquire Tasman Chemicals in Australia
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!