Pilgrim's Pride to Host Annual Meeting of Shareholders on April 28, 2021
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
GREELEY, Colo., Feb. 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pilgrim's Pride Corporation (NASDAQ: PPC) will host its annual meeting of shareholders on Wednesday, April 28, 2021, at 8 a.m. Mountain / 10 a.m. Eastern. This meeting, which will include a review of fiscal year 2020 and other business as may be properly brought before the meeting, will take place at Pilgrim's Pride Corporation headquarters at 1770 Promontory Circle in Greeley, Colorado.
About Pilgrim’s Pride
Pilgrim’s employs approximately 55,400 people and operates protein processing plants and prepared-foods facilities in 14 states, Puerto Rico, Mexico, the U.K, and continental Europe. The Company’s primary distribution is through retailers and foodservice distributors. For more information, please visit www.pilgrims.com.
|Pilgrim's Pride Corporation|
|(970) 506 8192|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Subversive Acquisition LP Provides Update on Qualifying Transaction
- 24 CHILDREN FROM AROUND THE WORLD NAMED AS FINALISTS IN LIONS CLUBS INTERNATIONAL’S PEACE POSTER CONTEST
- C4 Therapeutics Presents Preclinical Data on CFT7455, a Novel IKZF1/3 Degrader for the Treatment of Hematologic Malignancies, at the AACR Annual Meeting 2021