Photo Release — Huntington Ingalls Industries Announces James Loeblein as Corporate Vice President of Customer Affairs
- Earnings put floor under European stocks, COVID cases in Asia eyed
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar struggles to recover after slump to 7-week trough amid lower U.S. yields
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WASHINGTON, Jan. 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Huntington Ingalls Industries (NYSE: HII) announced today that James “Jim” Loeblein has been named corporate vice president of customer affairs. Loeblein will relieve Dan Holloway upon his retirement later in 2021 and be responsible for outreach to executive branch principals and the fleet for the Ingalls portfolio. He will be located in HII’s Washington, D.C., office and will report to Mitch Waldman, HII’s executive vice president, government and customer relations.
“Jim has extensive naval experience and a strong background in defense policy development and Navy staff operations and strategy,” Waldman said. “I have full confidence in his abilities, and I look forward to working together to position HII and our customers for continued future success.”
Loeblein comes to HII from Raytheon Technologies, where he was vice president of naval requirements and capabilities at Raytheon Missiles & Defense. Previously, he served as the Department of the Navy’s chief of legislative affairs providing oversight, direction and execution of all congressional legislative functions and strategy for the secretary of the Navy and the chief of naval operations. In 2019, he retired after 34 years of service as a rear admiral. During his career, Loeblein served as a surface warfare officer where he commanded USS Thach (FFG 43), Destroyer Squadron 9, and Carl Vinson Carrier Strike Group 1.
A photo accompanying this release is available at: https://newsroom.huntingtoningalls.com/file/loeblein-jim.
Loeblein holds a bachelor’s degree in applied science from the U.S. Naval Academy, a master’s degree in electrical engineering from the Naval Postgraduate School and a master’s degree in national security and strategic studies from the Naval War College.
Huntington Ingalls Industries is America’s largest military shipbuilding company and a provider of professional services to partners in government and industry. For more than a century, HII’s Newport News and Ingalls shipbuilding divisions in Virginia and Mississippi have built more ships in more ship classes than any other U.S. naval shipbuilder. HII’s Technical Solutions division supports national security missions around the globe with unmanned systems, defense and federal solutions, and nuclear and environmental services. Headquartered in Newport News, Virginia, HII employs more than 42,000 people operating both domestically and internationally. For more information, visit:
- HII on the web: www.huntingtoningalls.com
- HII on Facebook: facebook.com/HuntingtonIngallsIndustries
- HII on Twitter: twitter.com/hiindustries
- HII on YouTube: www.youtube.com/huntingtoningalls
- HII on Instagram: instagram.com/huntingtoningalls
Contact: Beci BrentonBeci.Brenton@hii-co.com(202) 264-7143
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Virtual End-to-End Care in Workers’ Compensation to be Presented at RIMS
- PreludeDx PREDICT Study Demonstrates High Clinical Utility of DCISionRT for DCIS Breast Cancer Patients
- GOBankingRates Shares Where Americans Get Their Money Advice