Participation Notification by Blackrock Inc.
- Wall St rises at open after Walmart, Home Depot results beat
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Stride (LRN) Targeted in Potential Takeover by Pearsons (PSO) - Source
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Brussels, 21 April 2021, 08:30 CEST - According to Belgian transparency legislation (Law of May 2, 2007), BlackRock Inc. (55 East 52nd Street, New York, NY, 10055, U.S.A.) recently sent to Solvay the following transparency notifications indicating that it crossed the threshold of 3%. Here is a summary of the moves:
|Date on which the threshold was crossed||Voting rights after the transaction||Equivalent financial instruments after the transaction||Total|
|April 15, 2021||3.03%||0.17%||3.20%|
|April 16, 2021||2.90%||0.23%||3.13%|
The latest notification, dated April 20, 2021, contains the following information:
- Reason for the notification: acquisition or disposal of voting securities or voting rights
- Notified by: BlackRock Inc. (55 East 52nd Street, New York, NY, 10055, U.S.A.)
- Date on which the threshold is crossed: April 16, 2021
- Threshold of direct voting rights crossed: 3% downwards
- Denominator: 105,876,416
- Additional information: The disclosure obligation arose due to voting rights attached to shares for BlackRock, Inc. going below 3%.
Transparency notifications are available on the Investor Relations Section of Solvay's website.
- 20210421_transparency declaration Blackrock-EN
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Harbor Custom Development, Inc. Closes 99 Lots in Soundview Estates with Lennar for $9,310,000
- 340B Program: AHF Salutes Biden Administration for Ordering Six Drug Companies to Restore Price Discounts
- Sterling IRB Celebrates 30th Anniversary
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!