Participation Notification by Blackrock Inc.
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Participation notification by Blackrock Inc.
Brussels, 6 April 2021, 08:30 CEST - According to Belgian transparency legislation (Law of May 2, 2007), BlackRock Inc. (55 East 52nd Street, New York, NY, 10055, U.S.A.) recently sent to Solvay the following transparency notification indicating that it crossed the threshold of 3%. Here is a summary of the move:
|Date on which the threshold was crossed||Voting rights after the transaction||Equivalent financial instruments after the transaction||Total|
|March 30, 2021||3.07%||0.14%||3.21%|
The latest notification, dated March 31, 2021, contains the following information:
- Reason for the notification: acquisition or disposal of voting securities or voting rights
- Notified by: BlackRock Inc. (55 East 52nd Street, New York, NY, 10055, U.S.A.)
- Date on which the threshold is crossed: March 30, 2021
- Threshold of direct voting rights crossed: 3% upwards
- Denominator: 105,876,416
- Additional information: The disclosure obligation arose due to voting rights attached to shares for BlackRock, Inc. going above 3%.
Transparency notifications are available on the Investor Relations Section of Solvay's website.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Theratechnologies présente ses résultats financiers et faits saillants commerciaux récents pour le premier trimestre de 2021
- Notice of AGM
- Minim Secures WiFi For Retail Lab Services Sites