Participation Notification by Blackrock Inc.
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Brussels, 26 March 2021, 08:30 CET - According to Belgian transparency legislation (Law of May 2, 2007), BlackRock Inc. (55 East 52nd Street, New York, NY, 10055, U.S.A.) recently sent to Solvay the following transparency notifications indicating that it crossed the threshold of 3%. Here is a summary of the moves:
|Date on which the threshold was crossed||Voting rights after the transaction||Equivalent financial instruments after the transaction||Total|
|March 19, 2021||3.05%||0.15%||3.20%|
|March 22, 2021||2.96%||0.17%||3.13%|
The latest notification, dated March 23, 2021, contains the following information:
- Reason for the notification: acquisition or disposal of voting securities or voting rights
- Notified by: BlackRock Inc. (55 East 52nd Street, New York, NY, 10055, U.S.A.)
- Date on which the threshold is crossed: March 22, 2021
- Threshold of direct voting rights crossed: 3% downwards
- Denominator: 105,876,416
- Additional information: The disclosure obligation arose due to voting rights attached to shares for BlackRock, Inc. going below 3%.
Transparency notifications and the full chain of controlled undertakings through which the holding is effectively held is available on the Investor Relations Section of Solvay's website.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Archimedes Tech SPAC Partners Co. Announces the Separate Trading of its Subunits and Warrants, Commencing April 14, 2021
- Axion Announces New Location for AGM
- Kyoto Semiconductor Signs Supply and Reseller Agreement With CEL