Parker to Announce Fiscal 2021 Third Quarter Earnings on April 29th; Conference Call and Webcast Scheduled for 11 a.m. Eastern
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
CLEVELAND, April 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Parker Hannifin Corporation (NYSE: PH), the global leader in motion and control technologies, today announced that it will release its fiscal 2021 third quarter earnings before the market opens on Thursday, April 29, 2021, followed by a conference call at 11:00 a.m., Eastern time. During the call, the company will discuss fiscal 2021 third quarter results and respond to questions from institutional investors and security analysts. The conference call will be webcast simultaneously on Parker's investor website at www.phstock.com with an accompanying slide presentation. The webcast will be archived on the site for one year and available for replay later that day.
Parker Hannifin is a Fortune 250 global leader in motion and control technologies. For more than 100 years the company has been enabling engineering breakthroughs that lead to a better tomorrow. Parker has increased its annual dividend per share paid to shareholders for 64 consecutive fiscal years, among the top five longest-running dividend-increase records in the S&P 500 index. Learn more at www.parker.com or @parkerhannifin.
Contact: Media – Aidan Gormley, Director, Global Communications and Branding 216/896-3258 firstname.lastname@example.org Financial Analysts – Robin J. Davenport, Vice President, Corporate Finance 216/896-2265 email@example.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boil Water Order partially lifted in Canmore, neighbouring communities
- TVNET affiliate NFT1X.com Announces NFT Digital Assets Exchange: Evolving NFT Ownership to also include Intellectual Property rights with Plans to Launch KidsNetTV Family TV Series as 155 program NFT
- TVNET /WRLD1 Announces launch of NFT1X as a TV Network NFT information resource and global community further linked to an NFT Digital Assets Exchange
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesDavenport, Dividend, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!