Parker to Announce Fiscal 2020 First Quarter Earnings on October 31st; Conference Call and Webcast Scheduled for 11 a.m. Eastern
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CLEVELAND, Oct. 21, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Parker Hannifin Corporation (NYSE: PH), the global leader in motion and control technologies, today announced that it will release its fiscal 2020 first quarter earnings before the market opens on Thursday, October 31, 2019, followed by a conference call at 11:00 a.m., Eastern time. During the call, the company will discuss fiscal 2020 first quarter results and respond to questions from institutional investors and security analysts. The conference call will be webcast simultaneously on Parker's investor information website at www.phstock.com with an accompanying slide presentation. The webcast will be archived on the site and available for replay later that day.
Parker Hannifin is a Fortune 250 global leader in motion and control technologies. For more than 100 years the company has engineered the success of its customers in a wide range of diversified industrial and aerospace markets. Parker has increased its annual dividend per share paid to shareholders for 63 consecutive fiscal years, among the top five longest-running dividend-increase records in the S&P 500 index. Learn more at www.parker.com or @parkerhannifin.
Contact: Media – Aidan Gormley, Director, Global Communications and Branding 216/896-3258 firstname.lastname@example.org Financial Analysts – Robin J. Davenport, Vice President, Corporate Finance 216/896-2265 email@example.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Form 8.5 (EPT/RI) - Good Energy Group plc
- Uponor Corporation - Manager's transactions: Markus Lengauer
- NoHo Partners Plc's Q2/2021 Half-year Report briefing on 10 August 2021 at 10 a.m. at Nokka
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesDavenport, Dividend, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!