Pactiv Evergreen Completes Acquisition of Fabri-Kal, a Leading Manufacturer of Foodservice and Consumer Brand Packaging Solutions
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LAKE FOREST, Ill., Oct. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pactiv Evergreen Inc. (NASDAQ: PTVE) announced that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Pactiv Evergreen Group Holdings Inc. has completed its acquisition of Fabri-Kal, a leading manufacturer of foodservice and consumer brand packaging solutions. Fabri-Kal’s products include portion cups, lids, clamshells, drink cups and yogurt containers for the consumer packaged goods and industrial food markets. Approximately half of Fabri-Kal’s sales are generated from fully compostable packaging products or fully recyclable packaging products.
“We are thrilled to welcome the Fabri-Kal team to Pactiv Evergreen,” said Michael King, Pactiv Evergreen CEO. “Fabri-Kal further expands and strengthens our position in the foodservice and consumer packaged goods businesses. Their four manufacturing facilities and distribution capabilities will complement and enhance Pactiv Evergreen’s existing position in the market place. This is a transformational time for our company as we build our foundation for future growth and deliver increased value for our employees, customers and shareholders.”
About Pactiv Evergreen Inc. Pactiv Evergreen Inc. (NASDAQ: PTVE) is one of the largest manufacturers of fresh food and beverage packaging in North America. With a team of nearly 15,000 employees, the Company produces a broad range of on-trend and feature-rich products that protect, package and display food and beverages for today’s consumers. Its products, many of which are made with recycled, recyclable or renewable materials, are sold to a diversified mix of customers, including restaurants, foodservice distributors, retailers, food and beverage producers, packers and processors. Learn more at www.pactivevergreen.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- A statement on behalf of Joe Natale, President and CEO, Rogers Communications
- OncXerna Therapeutics Announces New Biomarker Data from Retrospective Analysis of Results from Phase 1b Ovarian Cancer Trial of Navicixizumab Plus Paclitaxel at the ESGO 2021 Congress
- From grassroots to lawmaker: A glimpse of China's 'whole-process democracy'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!