PMV Pharmaceuticals Announces Participation at the Cowen 41st Annual Health Care Conference
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CRANBURY, N.J., Feb. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PMV Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: PMVP), a precision oncology company pioneering the discovery and development of small molecule, tumor-agnostic therapies targeting p53 mutants, today announced that David H. Mack, Ph.D., President & Chief Executive Officer, will participate in the Lung Cancer Panel at the Cowen 41st Annual Health Care Conference taking place virtually on March 1-4, 2021. The company will also participate in one-on-one investor meetings at the conference.
|Cowen 41st Annual Health Care Conference Lung Cancer Panel|
|Date:||Tuesday, March 2, 2021|
About PMV Pharma
PMV Pharma is a precision oncology company pioneering the discovery and development of small molecule, tumor-agnostic therapies targeting p53 mutants. p53 mutations are found in approximately half of all cancers. The field of p53 biology was established by our co-founder Dr. Arnold Levine when he discovered the p53 protein in 1979. Bringing together leaders in the field to utilize over four decades of p53 biology, PMV Pharma combines unique biological understanding with pharmaceutical development focus. PMV Pharma is headquartered in Cranbury, New Jersey. For more information, please visit www.pmvpharma.com.
For Investors and Media:
Winston KungChief Financial Officerinvestors@pmvpharma.com
Source: PMV Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aéroports de Paris SA - Terms of availability or consultation of the information mentioned in Article R.225-83 of the French Commercial Code, relating to the combined general meeting of 11 May 2021
- Orocobre Limited Quarterly Report of Operations for the Period Ended 31 March 2021
- Caledonia Mining Corporation Plc: Q1 2021 Production