PLx Pharma Inc. to Discuss 2020 Fourth Quarter Financial Results on March 12, 2021 Conference Call and Provide Business Update
- Futures rise on solid corporate results, jobless claims data awaited
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SPARTA, N.J., March 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PLx Pharma Inc. (NASDAQ: PLXP) (“PLx” or the “Company”), a late-stage specialty pharmaceutical company focused on its clinically-validated and patent-protected PLxGuard™ drug delivery platform designed to provide more effective and safer products, announced today that the Company will release its 2020 fourth quarter financial results on Friday, March 12, 2021, before the U.S. financial markets open.
Natasha Giordano, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Rita O’Connor, Chief Financial Officer, will host a conference call to discuss the results and provide a business update as follows:
|Date||Friday, March 12, 2021|
|Time||8:30 a.m. ET|
|Toll free (U.S.)||(866) 394-2901|
|InternationalConference ID||(616) 548-55677293573|
|Webcast (live and replay)||www.plxpharma.com under the ‘Investor Relations’ section.|
A replay of the conference call will be available for two weeks after the call's completion by dialing (855) 859-2056 (U.S.) or (404) 537-3406 (International). The conference ID for the replay is 7293573. The archived webcast will be available for 30 days via the aforementioned URL.
About VAZALORE VAZALORE is an FDA-approved liquid-filled aspirin capsule that provides patients with vascular disease and diabetic patients who are candidates for aspirin therapy based on physician recommendation, with fast, reliable and predictable platelet inhibition as compared to enteric-coated aspirin. It also reduces the risk of stomach erosions and ulcers, as compared to immediate-release aspirin, common in an acute setting.
About PLx Pharma Inc. PLx Pharma Inc. is a late-stage specialty pharmaceutical company focused on its clinically-validated and patent-protected PLxGuard™ drug delivery platform to provide more effective and safer products. The PLxGuard drug delivery platform works by targeting the release of active pharmaceutical ingredients to various portions of the gastrointestinal (GI) tract. PLx believes this platform has the potential to improve the absorption of many drugs currently on the market or in development, and to reduce the risk of stomach erosions and ulcers associated with certain drugs.
To learn more about PLx Pharma Inc. and its pipeline, please visit www.plxpharma.com.
Contact Investor Relations:Lisa M. Wilson, In-Site Communications, Inc.T: 212-452-2793E: email@example.com Source: PLx Pharma Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citigroup (C) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.02
- Creditor of Former Axion Ventures CEO Receives BC Supreme Court Relief Concerning 40,713,307 Axion Shares, Prohibiting Sale to Monaker Group
- K9 Gold Reports Excellent Progress on IP Survey at Stony Lake Project, NL; Survey 50% Complete, Trenching Permit Received, Drilling to Commence Early June